Going Forward (Thank you!)
Dec. 30th, 2018 08:48 pmNo chapter this weekend, sorry! I'm a little bummed that I didn't manage to hit the final weekend of the year, but I feel pretty good about doing my 2018 resolution to attempt to post something once a week justice. I missed a few weekends to external factors but I didn't miss any weekends without a super good excuse! Which I'm super happy about.
That said, I'm not going to attempt to keep that up in 2019 - mostly because there's a lot of other creative projects I want to work on in my own time. I will still post things occasionally - I want to attempt to finish all the WIPs eventually at the very least, and no doubt there will be one or two bunnies that pop up and compel me occasionally, and I don't want to totally fall off the map again like I did for a solid couple of years there - but I'm dropping the schedule since it's going to clash with my 2019 resolutions, and it also meant I posted a lot of stuff that I felt was unpolished and unhappy with.
Thanks to those who tagged along for my 2018 fic-writing adventures. To any lurkers who don't have Dreamwidth for the easy update notifs, rest assured I will eventually, at some point, get around to posting most things to Ao3.
Happy New Year!
That said, I'm not going to attempt to keep that up in 2019 - mostly because there's a lot of other creative projects I want to work on in my own time. I will still post things occasionally - I want to attempt to finish all the WIPs eventually at the very least, and no doubt there will be one or two bunnies that pop up and compel me occasionally, and I don't want to totally fall off the map again like I did for a solid couple of years there - but I'm dropping the schedule since it's going to clash with my 2019 resolutions, and it also meant I posted a lot of stuff that I felt was unpolished and unhappy with.
Thanks to those who tagged along for my 2018 fic-writing adventures. To any lurkers who don't have Dreamwidth for the easy update notifs, rest assured I will eventually, at some point, get around to posting most things to Ao3.
Happy New Year!
no subject
Date: 2018-12-30 06:44 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2018-12-31 07:49 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2018-12-31 04:35 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2018-12-31 07:49 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2019-01-01 12:14 pm (UTC)As one of those lurkers you mentioned I’m glad to hear about the Ao3 thing! Though dreamwidth is kinda growing on me tbh.
And the real reason I ended up writing this comment- thanks for all the stories you’ve shared with us this year (and over the past years too!).
Tbh this past week i came down with an awful cold. Ended up spending new year’s eve just cuddled up with some blankets and tea and rereading a lot of your fics and all in all it was a pretty good way to welcome the new year :D
no subject
Date: 2019-01-01 12:40 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2019-03-09 01:09 am (UTC)*let' be honest: that's just the starting point even when I have no clue what the other fandoms are
Um. I have lost more hours of sleep than may be advisable to reading and rereading things?
IDC where things go? And uh I am going to be stoked to see what other things go